[the end] Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum
Event of February
Course "Salon de fukagawa" to get up, and to feelWe talk about history of Koto City while drinking coffee, tea.
★Prices: 500 yen (with 1 drink)
★Capacity: 30 (reservation required)
★Lecturer: Jun Tatsuzawa (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum)
* The date and time: Tuesday, February 4 14:00-15:30
○Contents: "Kiba Park" (for October, 2017 re-course)
○Application: Apply for [telephone] of the lower berth from Saturday, January 25.
* The date and time: Friday, February 28 14:00-15:30
○Contents: "Sobee Iwade"
○Application: Apply for [telephone] of the lower berth from Saturday, February 15.
Event of modern hall for childrenLet's play classic begoma and origami.
Modern hall toy box
* The date and time: Saturday, February 8 14:00-16:00
* Contents (person to tell)
Origami (Katsumi Takahashi), begoma (Yoshimoto Suzuki)
○Entrance fee: Free of charge
※In the case of bad weather including no appointment necessary/heavy snow, we cancel
History course Koto X○○Daimyo's mansion and warehouse of merchant accumulated Koto City from the Edo era, and "people" in each places of the whole country "thing" came and went. This course takes up Koto area and area with connection and sees connection of "person" "thing" and is course introducing the area to.
The ninth Koto X Kumamoto
* The date and time: Sunday, February 9 14:00-15:30
* Entrance fee: 1,000 yen
* Capacity: 30 (reservation, first-come-first-served basis)
* Lecturer: Jun Tatsuzawa (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum)
* Reservation period: From Saturday, January 25
※Application of the lower berth or apply by [email] [telephone].
Meeting of *tachibana* The date and time: Saturday, February 29 15:00 ... (opening 14:30)
* Appearance: Sanyutei Enkitsu
* Contents: *chosaku "Narihira Bunji drifting adventure tale" (narihirabunjihyoryukidan)
It is guy who does not know pain of wound that laughs at scar of another person
―Shakespeare "Romeo and Juliet"
* Prices: Reservation 2,500 yen/2,800 yen on that day
* Capacity: 50 people
※Of the lower berth or apply by [email] [telephone].
|Period||From Saturday, February 1, 2020 to 29th Saturday ※It varies according to events.|
|Holding time||[opening time] 10:00-18:00 (on Friday and Saturday until 19:00)
※Please confirm the contents mentioned above in holding time for each event.
|Holding place||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (1-19-15, Monzennakacho, Koutou-ku)|
|Access||The Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Monzen-Nakacho Station" sixth or Exit 3 3-minute walk|
|Sponsor||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (Fukagawa Tourism Association)|
|Reference||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum
http://fukagawatokyo.com/index.html (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum official web site)
|Remarks||[closed days] On Monday (in the case of holiday, Tuesday, the following day becomes closing Monday)|