[the end] Event of Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum September
Shizuko Ohashi born in FukagawaShizuko Ohashi who became consecutive motifs of telenovel "older sister" was born in Fukagawa. In town walk information desk space on the first floor, we display panel or the "pocket notebook of living" first issue about life of Shizuko this time.
* The date and time: From Tuesday, August 2 to Sunday, October 2
※Monday closed days (opening, Tuesday, September 20 change, and close at Monday (holiday) on September 19)
* Admission: Free of charge
* Cooperation: Pocket notebook company of living
Course to get up, and to feelWe talk about history of Koto City while drinking coffee, tea.
Salon de fukagawa
★Prices: 500 yen (with 1 drink) ※No appointment necessary
* The date and time: Tuesday, September 6 from 14:00 to half past 15
* Contents: "Conclusion of Fukagawa seven Teramachi" again
* Lecturer: Dragon Jun Sawa (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum)
* The date and time: Friday, September 30 from 14:00 to half past 15
○Contents: "Shizuko Ohashi born in special episode Fukagawa"
○Lecturer: Dragon Jun Sawa (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum)
Modern hall child play"Origami" which sees occasion, and is pleasant classic "begoma." Adult returns to child's mind, too, and how about when we play?
* The date and time: Saturday, September 10 from 14:00 to 16:00
* Person to tell: Yoshimoto Suzuki (begoma), Katsumi Takahashi (origami)
The U.S. course of FukagawaEdo ※Fukagawa (edokomefukagawa)
We are reading and will taste the U.S. cooking recipes book "excellent meal class" of the Edo era! This lecture + recipe is "Zosui (Zosui) korebu".
○The date and time: Saturday, September 10 ① 11:00 -② 13:30 ...
○Entrance fee: 1,500 yen ※25 meals of each time-limited
○Reservation: From Tuesday, August 16
※Application of the lower berth or apply by [email] [telephone].
|Period||From Thursday, September 1, 2016 to Friday, September 30 ※It varies according to events.|
|Holding time||From 10:00 to 18:00 (on Friday and Saturday until 19:00)|
|Holding place||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (1-19-15, Monzennakacho, Koutou-ku)|
|Access||The Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Monzen-Nakacho Station" sixth or Exit 3 3-minute walk|
|Sponsor||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (Fukagawa Tourism Association)|
|Reference||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum
http://www.fukagawatokyo.com/index.html (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum official web site)