[the end] Event held in Yumenoshima Tropical Greenhouse Dome April
Annual learning theme beeBee is insect to tie plant to with the mysterious habit with people. In conjunction with our imminent life quality, we are a necessary person. We turn on life of bee a year and introduce. We hold basic knowledge as the first step.
* Period: From Friday, April 1 to Sunday, April 17
* Contents: Life of history/bee of display/person and bees such as commentary panel/apiculture appliances
School of herbThe 58th "group planting of herb" (guide) << need reservations >>
We learn the making of soil, way of raising while taking a walk through herb garden and make group planting.
* The date and time: Sunday, April 3 10:00-12:00
* Lecturer: We remember Takasu
* Object: More than junior high student
* Entrance fee: 1,500 yen (road according to admission charges)
* Belonging: My cup (we drink herb tea), apron
* Application: From Wednesday, March 9
School in the forest"We hit how play the 118th of forest" << need reservations >>
Let's make animal of tree in scrap woods (scrog) of park.
* The date and time: Saturday, April 9 10:00-12:00
* Entrance fee: 300 yen
* Object: Elementary school 1-6 years student
* Belonging: Identification of participation (only as for the person you have) ※Come in clothes which may become dirty.
* Lecturer: The park staff
* Application: From Wednesday, March 16
Tropical cereals rice exhibitionRice which is Japanese staple food is cereal to be able to take from gramineous plant. There are ancestors of rice in tropical area. It developed as tropical cereals, and part came to Japan and did original evolution with Japanese climate and culture. Through rice, we introduce history and culture of farming.
* Period: From Tuesday, April 19 to Sunday, May 22
* Contents: Culture and history of commentary panel/tropical zone crops/rice
The making of bucket rice kit present & mini-scarecrow << need reservations >>We make pretty mini-scarecrow using straw, and let's challenge the making of rice.
We explain the way of cultivation of bucket rice.
* The date and time: Sunday, April 24 first 11:00-12:00/second 14:00-15:00
* Entrance fee: 200 yen (road according to admission charges)
* Capacity: Each 15 times (we remove companion) ※Preschool person is protector companion
* Lecturer: The plant building staff
* Others: Distribution thing does not have bucket, soil. Thank you for your understanding.
* Application: From Friday, April 1
Product will be idle! T-shaped flying toy made of bambooWe hold quite popular T-shaped flying toy made of bamboo lesson this spring! We initiate into art to fly handmade T-shaped flying toy made of bamboo well. You spurt with all one's might in lawn open space in hall, and aim at record update!
* The date and time: Friday, April 29, 30th Saturday, Sunday, May 1 every day 10:00-16:00 ※Last reception desk 15:30
* Entrance fee: 300 yen (road according to admission charges) ※Preschool person is protector companion
※Please color infant in finished product.
* Lecturer: Where bamboo @ T-shaped flying toy made of bamboo classroom
* Others: ※It is finished as soon as materials disappear
※We take record of flying distance and present premium to hot stuff!
※Rainy weather, strong wind cancellation
We decorate and are fun! The making of original moss lump! << need reservations >>Classroom made with moss lump very popular every time. If we knead soil and plant seedling of plant and make cute green friend "moss lump", we will decorate luxuriously!
* The date and time: Saturday, April 30 first 10:30-11:30/second 13:00-14:00/third 15:00-16:00 0 entrance fee: 1,000 yen (road according to admission charges)
* Capacity: Each 24 times (we remove companion)
* Lecturer: Tokuyuki Wada (green friend project)
* Application: From Tuesday, April 12
※As for the details of each event, please see official web site of "Yumenoshima Tropical Greenhouse Dome".
|Period||From Tuesday, April 1, 2016 to Sunday, April 30|
|Holding time||9:30-17:00 (as for the admission until 16:00)|
|Holding place||Tokyo Yumenoshima Tropical Greenhouse Dome (2-1-2, Yumenoshima, Koutou-ku)|
|Access||Tokyo Metro Yurakucho Line, JR Keiyo Line, Rinkai Line "Shin-Kiba Station" 15-minute walk|
|Sponsor||Designated manager/candy varnish Yumenoshima group|
|Prices||250 yen for adults/65 years or older 120 yen/junior high student 100 yen (as for primary schoolchild or younger, the junior high student of Tokyo residence, attendance at school, free of charge)|
|Application method||<< need reservations >> Event apply for administration office (03-3522-0281) of this on the telephone. (reception hours: 9:30-17:00)
We accept and become the end as soon as it reaches capacity. When there is space, on the day we accept.
|Reference||Tokyo Yumenoshima Tropical Greenhouse Dome
http://www.yumenoshima.jp (Tokyo Yumenoshima Tropical Greenhouse Dome official web site)
|Remarks||Closed days: On Monday (in the case of holiday the next day)|