[the end] Event of Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum June
Course "Salon de fukagawa" to get up, and to feelWe talk about history of Koto City while drinking coffee, tea.
★Prices: 500 yen (with 1 drink) ※No appointment necessary
★Lecturer: Dragon Jun Sawa (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum)
* The date and time: Tuesday, June 6 from 14:00 to half past 15
* Contents: "Appearance exhibiting a Buddhist image of Fukagawa" (re-course of December, 2014)
* The date and time: Friday, June 23 from 14:00 to half past 15
* Contents: "Eitai-dori St."
Shibaura Institute of Technology architecture subject result exhibitionStudent of Shibaura Institute of Technology architecture subject suggests about the future of Eitai, Saga, Fukuzumi area through classes such as design practice. In addition, we take away seaside elementary school of Monzennakacho and suggest the way of "town and elementary school to live" for meeting local environment, both conditions of learning environment.
* Period: From Saturday, June 10 to 18th Sunday
Student presentation, public comment societyComment, exchange of opinions from announcement, teacher and citizen of student in conjunction with display.
* The date and time: Saturday, June 17 from 14:00 to 16:00
Modern hall child play (sponsorship)"Origami" which sees occasion, and is pleasant classic "begoma." Adult returns to child's mind, too, and how about when we play?
* The date and time: Saturday, June 10 from 14:00 to 16:00
* Person to tell: Yoshimoto Suzuki (begoma), Katsumi Takahashi (origami)
Rakugo society of teacher feelings of Fukagawa* The date and time: Saturday, June 24 15:00 ... (opening half past 14)
* Appearance: Sanyutei Enkitsu
* Program: Are both one, five mawashi grass and tree prostitutes who do not come yet if we sleep?
There is God picking up if there are any one, *chosakumeijinchoni God abandoning four
* Prices: Reservation 2,500 yen/2,800 yen on that day
※Application of the lower berth [telephone] or by [email]
|Period||From Tuesday, June 6, 2017 to Saturday, June 24 ※It varies according to events.|
|Holding time||From 10:00 to 18:00 (on Friday and Saturday until 19:00)|
|Holding place||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (1-19-15, Monzennakacho, Koutou-ku)|
|Access||The Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Monzen-Nakacho Station" sixth or Exit 3 3-minute walk|
|Sponsor||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (Fukagawa Tourism Association)|
|Reference||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum
http://fukagawatokyo.com/index.html (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum official web site)