[the end] Rinkai Line X memory photo contest
In commemoration of the 20th anniversary of the opening of Rinkai Line, we hold photocontest.Rinkai Line which traveled carrying commuting and attending school, many "memories" of customer of holiday making met the 20th anniversary of the opening this year.
We carry out photocontest under the theme of "memory of Rinkai Line" in commemoration of the 20th anniversary this time.
We are raising photographs which participated in memory that we went for on Rinkai Line, scenery of Rinkai Line, event along the line.
Please apply in wonderful memory photograph with Rinkai Line.
Application essential pointTheme: Memory of Rinkai Line
・Photograph of memory that we went for on Rinkai Line
・Scenery of Rinkai Line
・Photograph along the line
・Old photograph along Rinkai Line
・Photograph of memory when we participated in event along the line
* Application period: From Wednesday, March 30, 2016 to Thursday, June 30
* Application method: Please apply with "site of the 20th anniversary of the opening of business" application form.
※Application to 10 works per person.
※Application in the site mentioned above is accepted by digital data within 5MB in capacity.
※Application by mail is impossible.
* Prize: One set of highest award, award for excellence 20 sets, winning a prize 20
* Examination, result announcement: After fair examination, we announce on official site by the end of July, 2016.
※When address, new address of winner is unclear and cannot send prize by absenteeism, election is invalid.
※Shipment of prize may be late by convenience to some extent.
* Website publication period of amateur pix: From Thursday, March 30, 2016 to Friday, September 30 plan
※We publish about winning photograph the period mentioned above later.
* About other instructions, please confirm in official web site.
⇒https://www.twr.co.jp/20th/tabid/339/Default.aspx (site of the 20th anniversary of the Rinkai Line opening of business)
|Period||From Wednesday, March 30, 2016 to Thursday, June 30|
|Reference||Tokyo Waterfront Area Rapid Transit general affairs department General Administration Division
Telephone: 03-3527-6794 (weekdays from 9:00 to 17:00)