[the end] Event of Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum May
In "Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum" in Monzennakacho, various events are held.
Golden Week plan display
Phosphorus vote of Ito (sponsorship)We display match label album collection of Koto City possession. We introduce match label (phosphorus vote) which personal collector ＂ihigashi ＂ collected from 1926 to about 30 years a lot.
* Period: From Tuesday, April 26 to Sunday, May 8 ※Monday, May 2 is closed day
Modern hall child play (sponsorship)"Origami" which sees occasion, and is pleasant classic "begoma." Adult returns to child's mind, too, and how about when we play?
* The date and time: Saturday, May 7 from 14:00 to 16:00
* Person to tell: Yoshimoto Suzuki (begoma), Katsumi Takahashi (origami)
Rakugo society of teacher feelings of Fukagawa* The date and time: Saturday, May 28 15:00 ... (opening half past 14)
Meeting of the 341st kai*tachibana
* Appearance: Sanyutei Enkitsu, tachibana*
* Program: When cross Eitai-bashi Bridge from Nishizume, there is bottom in Fukagawa dressing Shinzo
* Prices: Reservation 2,500 yen/2,800 yen on that day
※Application of the lower berth or apply by [email] [telephone].
Course (sponsorship) to get up, and to feelWe talk about history of Koto City while drinking coffee, tea.
Salon de fukagawa
* The date and time: Tuesday, May 10 from 14:00 to half past 15
* Contents: "Earthquake disaster revival minipark in Koto City" again
* Lecturer: Dragon Jun Sawa (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum)
* Prices: 500 yen (with 1 drink) ※No appointment necessary
|Period||From Sunday, May 1, 2016 to Saturday, May 28 ※It varies according to events.|
|Holding time||From 10:00 to 18:00 (on Friday and Saturday until 19:00)|
|Holding place||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (1-19-15, Monzennakacho, Koutou-ku)|
|Access||The Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Monzen-Nakacho Station" sixth or Exit 3 3-minute walk|
|Sponsor||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (Fukagawa Tourism Association)|
|Reference||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum
http://www.fukagawatokyo.com/index.html (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum website)