[the end] Event of Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum May
Golden Week plan exhibitionLikeness illustrator to disguise itself, and do not put out, and Tomoko Sasaki displays portrait of the variety hall entertainmentss such as comic story teller, storyteller, colored articles appearing on variety hall of Tokyo that described chair.
Person of variety hall entertainment portrait exhibition 2
* Period: From Tuesday, April 24 to Sunday, May 6
※Tuesday, May 1 closing. The last day until 16:00.
○Prices: Free of charge
Workshop* The date and time: Saturday, May 5 from 13:00 to 16:00
"We will make name tag with oneself and family, portrait of friend"
* Entrance fee: 500 yen per person
* Remarks: Take photograph of model to make portrait. In addition, come with clothes which may become dirty as you use pen and art supplies.
Course "Salon de fukagawa" to get up, and to feelWe talk about history of Koto City while drinking coffee, tea.
★Prices: 500 yen (with 1 drink) ※No appointment necessary
★Lecturer: Dragon Jun Sawa (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum)
* The date and time: Tuesday, May 8 from 14:00 to half past 15
* Contents: "Funabashiya Orie" (re-course of October, 2015)
* The date and time: Friday, May 25 from 14:00 to half past 15
* Contents: "2017 Koto person biography ③ Tozaburo Suzuki and the sugar manufacture business"
Modern hall child play"Origami" which sees occasion, and is pleasant classic "begoma." Adult takes.
* The date and time: Saturday, May 12 from 14:00 to 16:00
* Person to tell: Yoshimoto Suzuki (begoma), Katsumi Takahashi (origami)
Rakugo society of "teacher of Fukagawa" feelings* The date and time: Saturday, May 26 15:00 ... (opening half past 14)
Meeting of the 363rd kai*tachibana
* Appearance: Sanyutei Enkitsu
* Contents: Ministry of *chosakuenharatajoichidaiki - spirit throw zu zeryoen
* Prices: Reservation 2,500 yen/2,800 yen on that day
※Application of the lower berth or apply by [email] [telephone].
|Period||From Wednesday, May 2, 2018 to 26th Saturday ※It varies according to events.|
|Holding time||[opening time] From 10:00 to 18:00 (on Friday and Saturday until 19:00)
※Please confirm the contents mentioned above in holding time for each event.
|Holding place||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (1-19-15, Monzennakacho, Koutou-ku)|
|Access||The Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Monzen-Nakacho Station" sixth or Exit 3 3-minute walk|
|Sponsor||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (Fukagawa Tourism Association)|
|Reference||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum
http://fukagawatokyo.com/index.html (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum official web site)
|Remarks||[closed days] On Monday (in the case of holiday, Tuesday, the following day becomes closing Monday)|