[the end] We evade ring of great purification (nagoshinooharai) Japanese nutmeg for summer
We pass through "ring of Japanese nutmeg" and expel crime impurity in half a year from New Year holidays to June and cleanse mind and body, and big ring that Japanese nutmeg is reed, and great purification for summer was made is Shinto ritual to pray for to be able to spend with new feeling.
Let's pray that hot summer to reach is got over in good health from now on.
We evade ring of Japanese nutmeg held in Shinto shrine in Koto City and will introduce part.
We evade ring of great purification (we pay) Japanese nutmeg※The Koto City Tourism Association investigation [at June 15, 2018]
Asama Shrine [we evade ring of kaetsusai, Japanese nutmeg]The Star Festival Festival is held at the same time.
* The date: Saturday, June 23
* Place: 9-15-7, Kameido, Koutou-ku
* Inquiry: Asama Shrine TEL: 03-3682-1581
* URL: http://www.sengen.or.jp/
* Access: Toei Shinjuku Line "Higashi-Ojima Station" large Shimaguchi 11-minute walk
* Simultaneous holding: We write every "Star Festival" request to strip of paper and display in the precincts.
Kameido Tenjinsha Shrine [we evade ring of kaetsuharai, Japanese nutmeg]* The date: Monday, June 25
* Place: 3-6-1, Kameido, Koutou-ku
* Inquiry: Kameido Tenjinsha Shrine TEL: 03-3681-0010
* URL: http://kameidotenjin.or.jp/
* Access: JR Sobu Line, Tobu Kameido Line "Kameido Station" north exit 15-minute walk
Tomioka Hachimangu Shrine [kaetsudaiharaishiki]* The date: Saturday, June 30
* Place: 1-20-3, Tomioka, Koutou-ku
* Inquiry: Tomioka Hachimangu Shrine TEL: 03-3642-1315
* URL: http://www.tomiokahachimangu.or.jp/
* Access: Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Monzen-Nakacho Station" Exit 1 3-minute walk
Higashi ojima jinja Shrine [kaetsudaiharaishiki]* The date: Saturday, June 30
* Place: 7-24-1, Ojima, Koutou-ku
* Inquiry: Higashi ojima jinja Shrine TEL: 03-3681-7058
* URL: http://www7b.biglobe.ne.jp/~higashioojimajinja/index.html
* Access: Toei Shinjuku Line "Higashi-Ojima Station" large Shimaguchi 6-minute walk
Koto Tensojinja Shrine [ring Shinto ritual of great purification, Japanese nutmeg of kaetsu]* The date: Saturday, June 30
* Place: 3-38-35, Kameido, Koutou-ku TEL: 03-3681-3042
Fukagawa Shinmeigu Shrine [great purification type for summer]* The date: Sunday, July 1
* Place: 1-3-17, Morishita, Koutou-ku
* Inquiry: Fukagawa Shinmeigu Shrine TEL: 03-3631-5548
* URL: http://www.fukagawa-shinmei.com/
* Access: Toei Oedo Line, Toei Shinjuku Line "Morishita Station" Exit A7 2-minute walk
* It is held on the same day: "Morishita morning glory city" (sponsorship: Morishita Shopping Street)
On outing, please go out after checking detailed information, formula information in official web site of each Shinto shrine.
|Period||The date varies according to Shinto shrines for from Saturday, June 23, 2018 to Sunday, July 1.|