[the end] We evade ring of great purification (we pay) Japanese nutmeg
As kaetsudaiharai (we evade ring of Japanese nutmeg) is performed in Buddhist temple and Shinto shrine in ward, we will introduce part.
We participate, and would everybody like to pray, too? [as of Koto City Tourism Association investigation (June 15, 2016)]
[Asama Shrine] We evade ring of kaetsusai, Japanese nutmegThe Star Festival Festival is held at the same time.
* The date: Saturday, June 25
* Place: Asama Shrine (9-15-7, Kameido, Koutou-ku)
* Inquiry: Asama Shrine TEL 03-3682-1581 http://www.sengen.or.jp/
* Access: Toei Shinjuku Line "Higashi-Ojima Station" large Shimaguchi 11-minute walk
Tomioka Hachimangu Shrine kaetsudaiharaishikiWe evade ring of Japanese nutmeg and cleanse mind and body.
* The date: Thursday, June 30
* Place: Tomioka Hachimangu Shrine (1-20-3, Tomioka, Koutou-ku)
* Inquiry: Tomioka Hachimangu Shrine TEL 03-3642-1315 http://www.tomiokahachimangu.or.jp/
* Access: Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Monzen-Nakacho Station" Exit 1 3-minute walk
Fukagawa Shinmeigu Shrine Great exorcism of kaetsuMorishita morning glory city hosted by Morishita Shopping Street is performed, too.
* The date: Sunday, July 3
* Place: Fukagawa Shinmeigu Shrine (1-3-17, Morishita, Koutou-ku)
* Inquiry: Fukagawa Shinmeigu Shrine TEL 03-3631-5548 http://www.fukagawa-shinmei.com/
* Access: About 2 minutes on foot from Toei Oedo Line, Toei Shinjuku Line "Morishita Station" Exit A7
※We match information of the first summer feature "Morishita morning glory city" of Fukagawa, and please see.
★Morishita morning glory city → http://koto-kanko.jp/event/detail.php?eid=73
|Period||Saturday, June 25, 2016, 30th Thursday, Sunday, July 3 ※The date varies according to Buddhist temple and Shinto shrines.|