[the end] Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum
Event of February
Course "Salon de fukagawa" to get up, and to feelWe talk about history of Koto City while drinking coffee, tea.
★Prices: For each 500 yen (with 1 drink)
★Capacity: Each 30 times (reservation required)
★Lecturer: Dragon Jun Sawa (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum)
* The date and time: Tuesday, February 5 ① 13:00-14:30/② 15:00-16:30
* Contents: "Fukagawa seat" (for July, 2016 re-course)
* Application: Apply for [telephone] of the lower berth from Friday, January 25.
Modern hall child playLet's play in classic begoma and origami, begoma.
* The date and time: Saturday, February 9 14:00-16:00
* Person to tell: Yoshimoto Suzuki (begoma), Katsumi Takahashi (origami)
Rakugo society of "teacher of Fukagawa" feelings* The date and time: Saturday, February 23 15:00 ... (opening 14:30)
Meeting of the 371st kai*tachibana
* Appearance: Sanyutei Enkitsu
* Contents: Place of masterpiece ghost story "Botan garden lantern" of *chofukuta - beginning, Yushima Tenjin
* Prices: Reservation 2,500 yen/2,800 yen on that day
※Of the lower berth or apply by [email] [telephone].
|Period||From Tuesday, February 5, 2019 to 23rd Saturday ※It varies according to events.|
|Holding time||[opening time] 10:00-18:00 (on Friday and Saturday until 19:00)
※Please confirm the contents mentioned above in holding time for each event.
|Holding place||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (1-19-15, Monzennakacho, Koutou-ku)|
|Access||The Toei Oedo Line, Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Monzen-Nakacho Station" sixth or Exit 3 3-minute walk|
|Sponsor||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum (Fukagawa Tourism Association)|
|Reference||Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum
http://fukagawatokyo.com/index.html (Fukagawa Tokyo Modern Museum official web site)
|Remarks||[closed days] On Monday (in the case of holiday, Tuesday, the following day becomes closing Monday)|