List of folk entertainment of Koto City
- River-conveyance lumberjack of Kiba
- Having the strength of the horse of Fukagawa
- Lumber-carriers' work song, lumber-carriers' work song prayer to Buddha of Kiba
- Sand village musical accompaniment
- Festival dance of Yahata, Tomioka
Having the strength of the horse of Fukagawa
Koto City registration intangible folk cultural properties (folk entertainment)/Tokyo-designated intangible folk cultural properties (folk entertainment)
For pastime which occurred from transportation such as bag of rice or sake barrel around the Saga which was warehouse zone from the Edo era, having the strength of the horse (power rice cake) of Fukagawa increased various kinds of power pride, and it developed as entertainment. We become popular so as to be performed as performance in (the early 19th century) in culture, Bunsei and are sung long song for "ken of Oomi".
Bag of rice, rice mortar, boat, stepladder, long shaft, ballot, wooden box are used for performance, and sand village musical accompaniment grows.
- Ending in a draw of reception sake barrel of ending in a draw tool of straw bag
We write Irifune letter of seven kinds of happiness dedicated treasure with rice cake
hanagojinjikyomuso of Edo