The site of Kameido Zeniza (historical site)
Site of the foundry for the Kanei Tsuhou Edo Period coins
Kameido Zeniza was an organization that created and issued Kanei Tsuhou, coins of the Edo period. It was located near Kameido 2-chome housing complex in the present-day Urban Renaissance Agency. The backs of many Kanei Tsuhou have no mark. However, the Kanei Tsuhou made here from 1668 to 1683 have the letter "Mon" on the back and are called "Haibunsen."
|Address||2-6 Kameido, Koto-ku|
|Access||JR Sobu Line, Tobu Kameido Line "Kameido Station" north exit 11-minute walk|