Shin-ohashi Bridge name board shinohashikyomeiban
Bridge name board raised on the bridge of old Shin-ohashi Bridge
When Shin-ohashi Bridge was rebuilt to steel bridge in (1912) in 1912, bridge name board was raised on the Koto City side. After that, in 1973 (the 48th year of the Showa era) the decision was made to rebuild Shin-ohashi Bridge, but when the time came for the bridge name plate to be removed, members of the local community—centered around PTA members from Onagawa elementary school—relocated the name plate to the school at their own expense.
|Address||3-1-15, Shinohashi, Koutou-ku (eight people River elementary school campus)|
|Access||Toei Oedo Line, Toei Shinjuku Line "Morishita Station" Exit A1 1-minute walk|