Hanei-Inari Shrine haneiinarijinja
It begins in Inari Shrine of Kyoto to have done divided divine spirit
Hanei-Inari Shrine was founded in 1757 (the 7th year of the Horeki era), when a share of a deity from Fushimi-Inari Shrine in Kyoto was brought to the secondary residence of Shimomura Hikoemon, founder of the Daimaru chain of department stores. The shrine was moved to the Aoyama residence of Nezuka Ichirou (now the Nezuka Museum) in 1911 (the 44th year of the Meiji era), and enshrined as Yoshie-inari. However, in 1961 (the 36th year of the Showa era), it was dismantled and then rebuilt near its original location.
|Address||2-18-12, Kiba, Koutou-ku Daimaru core building site|
|Access||Tokyo Metro Tozai Line "Kiba Station" Exit 3 1-minute walk|